08 Jun Boost Your Clicks With These 5 Fool-Proof CTAs!
By: Cheyenne Mejia (Dir. of Strategy)
Are you tired of lackluster results from your marketing campaigns? Do you find yourself struggling to generate the clicks and conversions you desire? Well, search no more! This week we’re unveiling an easy-to-implement solution that will supercharge your marketing efforts and skyrocket your success.
Five foolproof CTAs (Call-to-Action) that are guaranteed to captivate your audience, entice them to take action, and ultimately drive more clicks to your landing pages and lead generation forms.
These powerful CTAs have been carefully crafted and extensively tested to ensure maximum engagement and conversion rates.
Whether you’re a seasoned marketer or just starting out, these CTAs will revolutionize the way you approach your campaigns. Say goodbye to generic and lackluster CTAs that go unnoticed, and say hello to messaging that demands attention.
- The Urgent CTA
- Look to create real or implied urgency in your content and marketing assets to increase conversions. Use these tips around scarcity, deadlines, lifestyle, countdowns and the benefits of acting now to build urgency and increase conversions by users who are inspired by limited time deals.
- The Emotional CTA
- Make your CTAs emotion-inducing. Tap into your audience and explore the emotions they might feel at all stages of your funnel. Speak to those feelings. Remember: people buy with emotions.
- The Active Voice CTA
- Take it back to elementary school and remember those verbs to incite user action! This is the winning combo we use:
tell your leads exactly what action you want them to take
what benefit they’ll receive for doing that action
Example: “Click Here to Get 10% Off” or “Register Now to 10x Your Revenue”
- The Short but Sweet CTA
- Recent data shows that CTA’s under ten words perform the best on average across all areas of marketing. If you can’t pitch the value of your company or product in less than ten words, then it’s time to get to brainstorming.
- The Added Value CTA.
- Leave no space behind. Use the extra space around the CTA button to add key benefits the end-user will receive once they click-through the funnel entry point.
If you’re looking for tips on how to seamlessly implement these into your marketing strategy, let’s chat about how you can seize the clicks you deserve! Our team at Cusell can provide practical tips and execute smart campaigns to surge your click-through rates and transform your conversions like never before.