Careers at Cuselleration
Cuselleration started 4 years ago with one thought in mind, get our clients new clients. Today, we have grown in leaps and bounds and still focus on creating the best possible marketing experience for our clients. Our clients rage from the #1 Loan Officer in California to a great gentleman who invented WD-40. We are on a constant hiring spree and want you to join the team!
The Creative Team is primarily responsible for creating and updating content for assigned client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Professionally handles inbound and outbound calls with clients addressing any issues and training needs and resolving them promptly and thoroughly.
- Provide excellent service to clients and apply effective troubleshooting techniques under pressure.
- Responsible for updating CRM system with daily activities
- Responsible for updating client information in CRM.
- Report to assigned senior marketing manager
- Create content for blogs, websites, and other projects as needed
- Create newsletters layout, designs, and content
- Create and update social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus,
- Content must be approved by an pod manager (Josie or Sam)
- Create Facebook Ads
- Set up Agent Legend campaigns and ensure they’re ready for delivery
- Set up online directories and sync GMB and FB to Yext
- Set up Adroll
- Set up Adwords
- Design work
- Execute on any other support tasks as needed, manage support tickets
- Communicate with vendor support and troubleshoot Facebook, Zapier, Agent Legend issues
- Review project management tool to make sure all tasks were completed and set up for the next month.
- Communicate with Support clients: Send an email with a high-level update on account performance monthly.
No required travel.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have excellent customer facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers.
- High level of professionalism, approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Must have identifiable characteristics that complement the company mission, vision and core values. (Innovation, Integrity and Teamwork)
- Mission: Growing businesses by delivering cutting edge online marketing solutions in an ever changing digital world.
- Vision: Our vision is to eliminate the uncertainty that business owners feel about internet marketing by providing clear and constant communication, KPI reporting that makes sense and results that drive our clients business forward.
- Core Values:
- Innovation – We seek out and embrace opportunities for growth and development so that our team is continually learning and consistently providing cutting edge services to our clients.
- Integrity – We believe integrity is the foundation of our individual and corporate actions that drives an organization of which we are proud.
- Teamwork – Our team members work together to embrace challenges and are constantly driven to exceed expectations with a can-do mindset and a go-getter mentality.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred.
- Education High School or Equivalent preferred.
- Digital marketing experience preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to operate a computer and technology programs, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color differentiation, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate however the office space is shared with colleagues.
Cuselleration is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Duties may be assigned and reassigned from time to time with or without notice.
We are looking for college students who have an understanding of online marketing. This role will be part-time and you are required to be available for at least 20 hrs a week. We will train you on Paid Search, SEO, Ad Creation, Customer Service, and Social Media.
We are looking to foster the next generation of Cuselleration Employees. Our employees receive great compensation packages and have flexibility with creative matters.
This is a great opportunity for a college student who has an interest in working for a marketing agency upon graduating and would like to get their foot into a growing agency now.
– You need to have a basic knowledge of Facebook and willing to learn the ins and outs
– Strong email communication skills
– Be available to start immediately.